Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Threats in PM

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Threats in PM

    reminds me of that scene from van wilder when van's friend says "its the internet van...frys their brain" then takes a hit from some sort of tobacco smoking device.

    vanwilder6
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Threats in PM

    Im sorry, what were you saying Tara? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Threats in PM

    If you are having problems with threatning PMs KEEP the PM and Contact a Mod or Admin

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Threats in PM

    I only get em from Kelly "fans". As of today though, they all have been just that-threats, idle threats. Next year I'm gonna pick my Tribe to finish around 2nd or 3rd instead of 6th,not because i honestly figure they'll be there, but to save space on My Home section [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Threats in PM

    Nah, I can't remember any threats? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Had one from Gate City who pouted and left the forum. Reminded me of second grade! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Threats in PM

    never had one. if i did i would have baned them. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Threats in PM

    I got one from some cat who thought I was Mack Shupe and said I stiffed him on a bear skin rug that I bought off him on E-bay....turns out it was a misunderstanding though, go figure....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Threats in PM

    Punk called me a few names in a pm on here once....big difference between a pm and face to face.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member shawtylici0us's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Threats in PM

    I get all kinds of stuff like that ... people PM trying to start convos and then wont' tell me there name and send me fake photos and stuff LoL* I think it is hilarious just because I know who most of them are*

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Threats in PM

    Moon_pie and pvfan send me death threats

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •